Date: 2012-11-01 01:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juel1979.livejournal.com
Sassy face in that second pic. Heh. Zoe has one she does where she looks all serious that we dubbed supermodel face. =P

Date: 2012-11-01 12:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
I told him "make a silly face now!" and that's what he came up with. :P

Date: 2012-11-01 01:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] notodette.livejournal.com
Effin' adorable, OMG.

Date: 2012-11-01 12:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
thank you!!

Date: 2012-11-01 02:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] surrey-sucks.livejournal.com
Dying of cuteness!

Date: 2012-11-01 12:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
everyone loved seeing him, it was so sweet!

Date: 2012-11-01 03:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] photogfrog.livejournal.com
OMG THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!

Date: 2012-11-01 12:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
CUTER THAN PUPPIES????????????????????


;)

Thanks!

Date: 2012-11-01 03:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ms-hecubus.livejournal.com
That is an adorable costume!

Date: 2012-11-01 12:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
thank you!

Date: 2012-11-01 06:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dandelion-diva.livejournal.com
What a great costume! The hat truly makes it. :)

Date: 2012-11-01 12:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
an ebay find! I was going to crochet one, but turned out buying off ebay was way easier ;)

Date: 2012-11-01 07:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] msmcfeeley.livejournal.com
So adorable :)

Date: 2012-11-01 12:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
thank you!

Date: 2012-11-01 07:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doodle.livejournal.com
I love this costume so much! I've never seen one like this before. Connor would've loved to be an airplane!

Date: 2012-11-01 12:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
It was at Target! It was kind of expensive compared to the Old Navy costumes I used to by ($30 vs $15), but he LOVED it. It's big enough that I think it would fit a 3 year old too.

Date: 2012-11-01 09:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doodle.livejournal.com
I saw those plane costumes today at Target for 50% off. I bought one for play or to use next year. So cute! Where did you get the rest of Pax's costume (hat, bomber jacket)?

Date: 2012-11-01 09:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
The jacket is actually just a blue vest my sister bought him a couple years ago, a padded one. The hat I got on ebay, I'll link you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cool-Baby-Toddler-Boy-Girl-Kids-Pilot-Aviator-Warm-Cap-Hat-Beanie-Black-Brown-/150904546409?pt=US_Baby_Accessories&var=&hash=item23229ca469

Date: 2012-11-01 11:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doodle.livejournal.com
Thanks! I can't believe how cute yet inexpensive it is.

Date: 2012-11-02 01:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
I know right? And it's pretty warm too!

Date: 2012-11-01 01:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] goldoyster.livejournal.com
awesome costume!

Date: 2012-11-01 01:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
thanks! :D

Date: 2012-11-01 04:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] silvergirl0007.livejournal.com
SO freakin cute. That's definitely a different type of costume.

Date: 2012-11-01 07:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
I liked it, it was very 'Paxton'.

Date: 2012-11-01 07:25 pm (UTC)
ext_157516: (Default)
From: [identity profile] subarashiine.livejournal.com
My goodness, what an adorable little guy!

Date: 2012-11-01 07:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
Thank you!

Date: 2012-11-02 03:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] elizabethsheryl.livejournal.com
What a handsome little man. :) I LOVE the costume!!

Date: 2012-11-02 01:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
thank you!!

Date: 2012-11-02 08:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] raenstorm.livejournal.com
My gosh is he ever a cutie. I think this is one of my all time favourite Halloween costumes I've seen for kids yet :)

Date: 2012-11-02 08:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
aww, thank you!! :D

Date: 2012-11-03 05:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] conchispa.livejournal.com
He is so stinken cute!!!

Date: 2012-11-03 01:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mellybrelly.livejournal.com
thank you!! :D

Profile

mellybrelly: (Default)
mellybrelly

May 2017

S M T W T F S
  123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 06:10 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios